Le Clos des Pins campsite has selected ‘Campez Couvert’ for you, to provide you with the best insurance possible should you have to cancel your trip or cut it short.
There is no requirement to take out a policy; it is just an option for those who are interested.
‘Campez Couvert’ covers:
The full terms and conditions of the insurance policy can be found here: www.campez-couvert.com
- Serious illness, serious accident or death of the insured reserving party, their relatives or certain other close contacts
- Serious theft or damage.
- Complications due to pregnancy of the insured party.
- Redundancy (for economic reasons)/contractual termination.
- Contraindication and vaccination complications.
- Serious damage to your vehicle.
How to take out the policy
The Campez Couvert insurance policy has to be taken out and paid for when you book your stay. It covers the people specified on the booking contract.
It comes to 3% of the total cost of your stay (excluding booking fee and local taxes).
What should you do if you have to cancel your stay?
1 - Immediately inform the campsite that you are cancelling or leaving early
2 - Declare your cancellation/interrupted trip:
- Online : www.campez-couvert.com/declaration
- By email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- By fax : +33 9 72 28 76 92
- By post : Gritchen Tolède & Associés - Service sinistres
27, rue Charles Durand
3 - You will be refunded 48 hours after your claim has been received!
For further information, please see Campez Couvert’s brochure here